Oh no! It looks like we’ve run out of tickets!
If you’d like to add your name to the waiting list please complete the form below, we’ll get in touch if any tickets become available.
Terms and Conditions
- Showing respect to fellow event participants is crucial, particularly for a full contact martial art where there is a risk of injury.
Respect your partners, respect the weapons and respect yourself.
- Jokes between friends are one thing but it is important to understand where to draw the line. Anyone being disrespectful or causing discomfort or distress to another event attendee will receive one warning only. If such behaviour continues, they will be asked to leave.
- Make every effort to be on time and ready for the event to minimise disruptions to your fellow attendees. If you know in advance you are going to be late please make sure that you notify the organisers as soon as possible; likewise if you need to leave early please make sure that you notify the organisers.
- We strive to have a welcoming and inclusive environment for all of our members and guests to comfortably study and a martial art. Politics and personal prejudices have no place in the class room and if your personal opinions interfere with the running of the school you will be asked to leave.
- No alcohol or non-medically required drugs are to be consumed prior to or during the lesson. If someone is suspected of being under the influence they will not be permitted to participate in any part of the lesson and will be asked to leave.
- Please make sure to bring all equipment required for the event with you; please also make sure that all equipment is suitable and safe for the activities being carried out.
- All attendees must be 18 years of age or older at the time of the event.
Health and Safety
- If any organiser or event attendee calls "Halt!" you should immediately stop whatever you are doing and pay attention. Likewise, if you see anything that could be a risk to anyone (such as a potential trip hazard, improperly worn safety equipment, bystander at risk, etc.) you should immediately call "Halt!" as loudly as possible.
- No alcohol or non-medically required drugs are to be consumed prior to or during the event. If an event organiser suspects someone to be under the influence, they will not be able to participate and no refund will be issued.
- If you are instructed to wear safety equipment during a particular exercise then make sure that you do so. If you do not have suitable safety equipment or what is available does not fit correctly then speak to an organiser.
- If you are borrowing kit from the organisers or any other event attendee then please make sure that you ask before taking it. It becomes your responsibility to make certain that it is looked after and returned at the end of class. If you have borrowed equipment, do not then pass it on to anyone else.
- Safety equipment is neither perfect nor infallible, it is inevitable that minor injuries can and will happen on occasion. However, control should be exercised at all times in order to minimise the severity of any such injuries.
- Anyone with any health problems and who feels they cannot participate in a particular exercise should speak to an organiser. If they are only able to participate in a limited capacity, they should also make sure that their training partners are aware.
- All participants in the event are required to have appropriate HEMA related insurance as well as equipment for use and to behave in a safe and responsible manner.
- The event organisers do not take responsibility for any injury caused during the event.
Cancellation and Refunds
- Once you have registered and paid for the event your place is secured, if you are then unable to attend then a refund cannot be guaranteed.
- Please notify the organisers as soon as you are aware that you cannot attend, if sufficient notice (at least 48 hours) is given and your spot is able to be filled with an alternative attendee then it may be possible to issue a refund.